Wednesday, March 21, 2012

exposing darkness

Blessings to you all who are reading this!
Well God has been doing some amazing things in my life lately, He has been bringing me into a new confidence, I have been speaking out more and more, it's been awesome.
God revealed a verse to me a few months ago, I had been having people ask me why I'm talking about their "religion" so I was asking God why He was having me do this, and He revealed this verse to me "Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. " Ephesians 5:11

Islam is darkness, I have seen it's evils firsthand...it is full of double standards, hate, and oppression.
those of us in America have no idea, all most really know is what the media talks about, they dont really talk about the horrible things that happen in the name of islam.
child marriage, hate for the jews and israel, oppression of women, violence and terrorism in the name of islam, wife beating, persecution of any non muslim, etc etc etc....

the Job of Christians is to expose the darkness....now I am not talking about being hateful about it....when I talk about how islam says to fight the unbelievers I do not say this with anger or hate, I simply state the fact and here is the verses (Sura 9:29-30 and sura 8:12)
God comands that Christians Love EVERYONE even those who wish to kill us....that doesnt mean stay silent about the darkness and actions of islam....but that does mean speak kindly to the people you are talking to....
I see people all the time who while trying to expose islam, they then stoop to the level of those who are being hateful and they become equally hateful....that is not what Christians are commanded to do...we are called to expose the darkness but do so in a loving manner....

so I will continue to expose the lies of islam....I am detirmined, but I know that Jesus Lives and He loves muslims too but they live in darkness....so we expose the darkness and let the Light shine.

-Into the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment