Monday, September 26, 2011

relationship? yes....

God works in many mysterious ways, those who strive to do His will each and everyday find themselves being approached by people that God's sends, either to minister to them or receive ministry from them. it's really amazing how God works, He has shown me a lot of things that He wishes me to do, thankfully He never gives me more then I can handle. He has brought people into my life who He wants me to share His love with, He has given me dreams of the future, and He has never left my side in all of this...
I posted once the reasons why I would never go over to islam....my muslim friends cannot understand this, they keep wondering and they cannot grasp the answers I give. not many people these days grasp the idea of not just following a religion or a set of rules, but actually gaining a FRIENDSHIP with God, one that is perfect and personal, the kind that God WANTS....He doesnt just want us to follow the rules and be diligent, He wants us to search Him out, ask for His friendship, and have a true relationship with Him, He wants us to spend time with Him, talk to Him personally, just like friends should do...not many people grasp that concept anymore....lots just think that if they do enough good works, then their okay....NOT TRUE....sorry....if you want to be close to God, you need to cultivate a relationship with Him, one that is based on your love for Him and His love for you.
are you wanting that close loving intimate friendship with God? do you want to be perfectly loved by a perfect father? if you answered yes to any of those, then get on your knees and ask Him.

The Lord Bless you
-Into The Light-

No comments:

Post a Comment