Wednesday, December 28, 2011

encouragement for those suffering in body, mind and spirit

Psalm 34, verse 4: I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.


I asked my friends on Facebook to give me ideas for a subject to write about: My Facebook 
and one of my friends suggested I write an encouraging Blog post for people who are suffering from Cancer, well I will go a little farther then that and say this post is for anyone suffering from any kind of ailment.
God knows what your going through, if you have cancer He is with you, if you have diabetes He is with you, no matter what your ailment is God is right beside you, sometimes the road is too hard for you so He is still there, He is carrying you through whatever your going through.

Be at peace, God knows your heart and your prayer. 

Some of you may think that God has abandoned you, but He hasnt. He said that He will NEVER leave or forsake you. and God NEVER breaks His promises.
God is with you, ask Him and He will give you the peace you need.

If you are suffering from some ailment please comment here and I will join you in praying for God's will be done and for you to be filled with the Holy Spirit and with the Peace of God

God Bless you :-)

Into The Light

No comments:

Post a Comment