Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Restoration

God is a Loving God and a God of restoration
I have a praise report to share, God is in the process of restoring my marriage.

I had thought that my husband and I were done because just a month ago his heart was angry and hard toward me, but our God is BIGGER, and He wants divine intimacy with us, and so once I started focusing on Him and not on my problems He started softening my husband's heart and mine. He spoke to me personally and He told me to follow my heart because He is leading my heart.

and so God softened my husband's heart and he is working on being a better husband to me, he is helping me and treating me like he should. right now we are still living apart because the house isnt ready for me and the kids to come back yet but when that is done and ready God will bring us back together.

right now I am trusting God and following what He is telling me....because God speaks to those who listen for His still small voice.

May you be encouraged and if you have been praying thank you and please continue to pray for God's will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment