Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to The Light Ministries

Hello,
Welcome to The Light Ministries.
My name is Krysten, I'm 23 years old, I'm a Follower of Jesus Christ, I have been saved through His Grace and I have Hope and Eternal Life through Him.
I chose to follow Jesus when I was 13, He has made my life worth living, I love Him with all my heart and I want to share His Love with anyone else who will listen.
God has really given me a love for Muslims, and He has shown that He wants them [and everyone else] to choose His Gift that He sent to us.
He has brought many Muslims into my life lately, they have challenged me [unknowingly] to learn more about my faith [I didn't have any doubts about my faith, but I used to not be able to explain it very well] and God has told me to learn about their religion so that I can better understand how to show His Love to them.
The goal of The Light Ministries is to show God's Light to those who need [and want] to see it. my focus is mostly on my muslim friends, BUT God's gift is open to EVERYONE....I will present His Gift for all to see.

If you have any questions please feel free to email my at theundergroundblog@yahoo.com

May the Lord Jesus bless you and reveal His truth to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment